Spring Break 2020
EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19 – Look for us next year!
The Gulf Beaches Rotary Club in partnership with City of Madeira Beach will host the 5th Annual Spring Break Waterfront Festival, which will take place in the city’s Recreation Complex & ROC Park located at 300 Municipal Drive from Thursday, March 19 through Sunday, March 22, 2020. This 4-day, fun-filled event will offer a collection of carnival rides provided by Arnold Amusements, live entertainment as well as awesome food and craft vendors. ADMISSION IS FREE!
Friday and Saturday: Noon – 10pm
Sunday: Noon – 9pm
Available at the carnival for $20 per day. Wristbands may be purchased in advance for $17. (online only)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
PARKING INFO: Parking is $10 in most lots – All proceeds benefits the Gulf Beaches Rotary. There are 2 FREE lots off of 150th – a 5 minute walk.
Entertainment Lineup (subject to change)
Thursday, March 19th
- 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM Battle of the Bands
Friday, March 20th
- 6:30pm – 6:45pm – Battle of the Bands Winner
- 7:00pm- 10pm – Karaoke
Saturday, March 21st
- 1pm – 4pm – Rhythm and Boone
- 4:30pm – 6:30pm – Ellie Lee Band
- 7:00pm – 10:00pm – More is More
Sunday, March 22nd
- 2:30pm-4:30pm – St. Pete Sons
- 5:00pm-7:00pm – The Foundation (Zac Brown Cover Band)